Sunday, September 19, 2010

DO YOU LOVE PARTIES?
I know my Grand-Daughter loves parties. This weekend, Leila attended three birthday parties. When you're two years old it's all about party dresses, birthday cake, ice-cream, balloons, games, and lets not forget the most important "Birthday Presents". Yeah for parties...Wishing I was two years old again...

This evening, I just had to show off the cute party dress designed by "Hot Fudge" for Etsy. The Designer used the new sunflower and geometric patterns from the new Sonoma collection.

I just love when the Designers use my fabric for their toddler girly girl clothing lines. It's always such an honor. A very special "Thank You" to "Hot Fudge."

Hugs from Me to You!
Franchelle

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this party dress. Your fabrics are showcased perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle